In reviewing Alexa.Amazon.com, it’s not clear when particular requests were made and from which device. What would be my wishlist?
- A table outlining which device, at what time, what Alexa heard and what Alexa responded
- False Triggers
- Requests that didn’t result in a response
- Uptime of my devices
- Who is talking to a device
- A listing of whether devices are in quiet mode or not
- The ability to delete the recording of the request, forever
Perhaps some of this capability is built into the Alexa portal, but it should be much more upfront.