There are a three questions that many ask every morning:
- How’s the weather? (How should I dress? Or, how do I need to dress the kids? Or, will I get a migraine today? Sunscreen?)
- What’s first on my plate to do?
- What time is it?
An Echo Show or Google Home Hub (or a Nucleus panel… yes, I’m still thinking about you )that can present this information can be very helpful. However, the second question might be more difficult as it requires several integrations and is very dependant on the users’ situation.
- Are there multiple users?
- Is there a work and personal schedule?
- Do they use services that can be integrated?
- Are items normally entered into the schedule?
Probably just better to display forecast and time in LARGE display so they can be seen across the room. E-ink might even be a better option for this.