The End of Crime 2019
If you haven’t seen Mark Rober’s new YouTube video on the vigilante honey pot, you might want to check it out here. It made me think about whether crime, at least the smaller thefts, will come to an end at some point. It also made me think more about vigilantism and how technology will play a role.
I’m going to look at it a bit over the next few days, in particular:
- How is IoT changing theft?
- How will connectivity help us track down everyone?
- Cameras Everywhere — we won’t be able to hide
- How might block chain end up making us less free?
- The Rise of Vigilante Culture
As Samuel L. Jackson would say…