There’s still lots of low hanging fruit when it comes to application of technology. We don’t need to rely on AI to make significant changes to how we interact with the world around us. Most of the revolution can happen by just thinking about how to interact with humans as though we are the most conscientious individual we’ve ever known. The biggest area is communication where there might be very little cost.
- Notifications when an item is ordered, packed, shipped, delivered, and used
- Early updates when things don’t go well
- Explanations as to why something is happening
- Options on how to trouble shoot
- Quick responses (first with automatic replies along with response timeframes
Trying to be mindful of how people interact with you feel is the first step before implementing any technology. AI won’t do that.