While traveling overseas, I ordered delivery from a sushi restaurant. A few things impressed me:
- Close to 0 wait time on hold
- Reliable time estimate
- Good suggestions for what was available, even from a difficult menu
Then there were a few things that were troublesome:
- The requirement of having a local number (no overseas phone numbers)
- A telephone menu
- No app or website to track progress (linked to the first point)
What would have made it perfect?
- Using WhatsApp for communication
- Well, not requiring a local number
- Automatic language selection based on the number I dialed from
I’m excited to see where this company takes quality and customer experience in 10 years.